Sunday 15 January 2012

ACROSS THE FIELD

I walked on the field
Large green field
I see a canvas
A white canvas
Alone waiting to be shaped
By the selected artists
I no longer run on the field
I see brush painting
Alone waiting to be used
To draw a story
Story of my life
I continued across the field
I see the colors
Various colors
Waiting to shape your life

My body tired
Across the white field
Golf is a canvas
My canvas
Waiting to be shaped by the color
Color is my experience

I walked on the field
From a distance I saw a fire blazing
Flaming grabbed my grass
I continue my wanderings
Across the field
From afar, I see big waves
Violently slamming the earth

Dripping sweat and tears
I overcome all my problems
Of them fires rage
Crying my own store
I continue my wanderings
Across the field

Lyric by:Muhammad Hafiz Rodzuan

No comments:

Post a Comment